Monday 12 February 2007

Vegas Day 9


Friday 2nd February.


Got up late and had to leave the Sahara so attempted to pack, suitcase is already twice as heavy and crammed full. I booked in the Luxor for the last four nights as it's the place where i'm spending most of my time. Got the Monorail to the other end of the strip, struggling to walk now with all the blisters on my feet. ;0) I blame walking around the Aladdin for hours looking at the American Pagent girls on monday. Walking across the bridge between NYNY and The Excaliber and my shoulder strap broke off and my bag went flying nearly knocking this couple over. Fortunately my laptop is alright. Checked in rooms are nice enough, lift goes at an angle as the building is pyramid shape which is bizarre. Played NL Holdem and was on a mad table people going all in every other hand. Was $110 down at one stage but finished $140 up. On the night went to Monte Carlo which was a nice poker room played for five hours and had a great laugh, really friendly fun table however this one women was winning nearly every pot. Finished the night $103 down but quite merry and enjoyed myself

No comments: