Monday 12 February 2007

Vegas Day 10




Saturday 3rd February.




Went to take another look downtown before I leave, another reason was I found in my suitcase the remote control for the TV from when I stayed in the Plaza. Also wanted to check out the Mansion Pokerdome as I thought they filmed the program on the saturday. However the pokerdome was empty. Had another look around Binnions, had a go at Video Poker only played for 25c a go, but ran two sets of cards at once so it was 50c a go. Hit four aces, but only made $10 profit from my origional $20, decided if four aces doesn't get me much then it's not worth playing so cashed out. Went to the Stratosphere and had a look around from the top of the tower. Totally bottled out from having a go on the rides though. Bit too high for my liking. Got back to the Luxor and played $2/4 Limit poker until 4 in the morning had a good time and got nicely drunk again, couple of lads on the table were trying to get us all to go to Crazy Horse, I thought it was a brothel so declined turns out it's a Parisian show at the MGM.

No comments: